1. We have begun to build our own Nigerian Dwarf Goat herd in the hopes of having a small dairy to support our family. We now have 2 bucks thanks to Lynne Grasse of Grasse Acres for these sweet boys! We had gotten our first two does in 2013, and after losing one unexpectedly this spring, met Lynne when purchasing a new doeling (Grasse Acres Cassie). So we have bred Kaapio Acres Legacy to Whispering Pine's Ricotta for spring kids!
2. PUPPIES! Puppies are always a huge deal. We have been kept up to date on our past litters' performances and are so incredibly proud of how they have done. Timber Hill's Racer and Tom Rotundo are doing some outstanding work in NSTRA. So our girl Timber Hill's Hearts On Fire is bred to Thunderhead's Go Blue. The pups from this cross are going to be headed to the top.
3. PUPPIES #2...We. Are. Getting...A Bullmastiff Puppy!!!!! Yes, our new "little" security officer will hopefully be arriving at our farm this summer.
4. HF Mobster x Einsteins Revolution. If you know reining horses, I need not elaborate. Our homebred reining mare, Brilliant Lil Ruby by the Great Einsteins Revolution and out of our performance producer Ambers Connection is bred to HF Mobster for a mid-April foal.
5. This really shouldn't be last, but...we are now the proud parents of a third son! Blake Allen arrived on March 5th, and we couldn't be happier to be raising these little men. God is good.
So, those are the big things. I've got a few more announcements up my sleeve that I'll save for later.